Privacy Statement Zetacom
Zetacom may collect and use the following types of personal information:
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction
– Information you provide to us via contact forms or external downloads such as name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, and company to request information about our software or services.
– Where permitted, Zetacom can collect information about certain persons and companies obtained from other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, to expand and analyze. But also to identify new customers and to offer products and services which might be of interest to you.
Zetacom can use your personal data to:
– Process your inquiry or order, regarding our products, software, or services, including downloading white papers.
– Collect or send to you your statements, invoices, or payments
– Provide you with relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers on services. All according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the Zetacom website a small file is placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies make the website(s) of Zetacom more useful by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log in and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not identify an internet user personally, but a user’s computer is identified. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being accepted automatically. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, which explains the various options for dealing with cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the features on our websites.
Zetacom websites may provide cookies for these purposes:
– Analytics – We like to optimize the website by tracking users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience
– Saving your previously filled out forms – this is to save time when filling out new forms.
– Showing you our ads when you visit other websites.
Our website has buttons (called widgets) for social media sharing that are hosted by a third party called. These buttons may collect your IP address, which pages you visit and may also set a cookie on your computer to enable proper functionality. Your interaction with these functions is controlled by the company providing them. For more information, please visit the webpage of the relevant social media company.
We track the pages you visit through Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Remarketing from Google AdWords
All personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. Zetacom will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and after we receive data. This protects your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own login information in a safe place and contact us immediately if you notice any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if we are requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspected illegal activity.
The right to be forgotten
Would you like your information permanently removed from all our files? Then send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 9382200.
Updates to this policy
Our data administrator is Gabor Schilten, Zetacom Headquarters, Bleiswijkseweg 37 2712PB Zoetermeer.
For more information call 088 9382211 or send a message to email@example.com.